Wheatgrass Drink, an Healthy Drink for both Men and Women, Living Beings).
Wheat grass is a prepared from sprouted leaves of the common wheat plant. It differs from wheat malt in that it is served
freeze-dried or fresh, while wheat malt is dried.
Wheat grass is has a powerful combination of human body nutrients that make it extremely useful for human health. It has many therapeutic
benefits and is known as complete nourishment. The extensive combination of vitamins and nutrients may make wheatgrass an exceptional
choice to enhance your well-being. Wheatgrass has antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to Grow It
- Wheatgrass juice Reduces over-acidity in your blood and relieve peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea, and other
- It Detoxifies your liver and blood and chemically neutralizes environmental pollutants
- It May help reduce damaging effects of radiation, courtesy of the enzyme SOD—an anti-inflammatory compound
- Wheatgrass juice Increases red blood-cell count; cleanses the blood, organs and gastrointestinal tract; simulates metabolism
- It Stimulates your thyroid gland
- It reduces over-acidity in your blood and relieve peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea, and other gastrointestinal
- Wheatgrass juice detoxifies your liver and blood and chemically neutralizes environmental pollutants
- Wheatgrass juice Chlorophyl content helps purify the liver, stimulates your thyroid gland, control blood sugar
- It is considered superior to any other vegetable use in controlling body health.
- The red blood-cell count will increase to normal in about 5 days of consumpttion of Wheatgrass juice; it cleans the blood,
your organs and gastrointestinal tract.
- An anti-inflammatory compound, enzyme SOD is in Wheatgrass juice that eliminates / reduces effects of radiation
- Wheatgrass juice contains about 70% chlorophyl which is anti-bacterial and suppresses bacteria growth. A wheatgrass tray near your bed may also enhance the oxygen in the air and help improve your sleep.
- A little wheatgrass juice in the diets will prevent tooth decay.
- Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes cures toothaches, de-poisons from the gums.
- Gargling with wheatgrass juice cures sore throat.
- The Wheatgrass juice controls high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
- It is very beneficial for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis and keeping the hair black.
Preparing Wheatgrass juice for Drinking and Improve Health.
- Rinse the seeds of Wheatgrass juice well.
- Soak the washed Wheatgrass juice seeds in water for about 10 hours; water about 2-3 times as the seeds.
- Drain the water and repeat soaking for about 10 hours.
- If the Wheatgrass seeds haven't begun sprouting, drain the water and repeat soaking for about 10 hours.
- Line up about 2 inches of the growing tray with soil.
- Spread the seeds in the try; they should be touching each other.
- Spray the Wheatgrass seeds with water.
- Cover the tray with wet paper / cloth.
- Spray the Wheatgrass in tray with water daily.
- Expose the growth tray to partial sunlight
- After 7-10 days, cut and collect the grass above the roots. You can store it in refrigerator for upto 6 days.
- Keep watering with a sprayer after harvesting. Another set of crop will be ready in 7 days.
- Many people praise this juice as a dietery supplement made from this family grass
- Wash / rinse the the harvested plants.
- Put the washed plants in blender / juicer / mixer. You can put a few spoonfuls of water in it.
- Squeeze the blended plants through a filter to collect the Wheatgrass juice.
- You may now add a little taste ( say honey ) and drink the Wheatgrass juice.
Health Related Web Sites on Internet
Facial Acne Treatment for Beauty.
Arthritis Joint Pains.
Cholesterol - High BP.
Pains in Ears, Wax
Migraine Headache and Treatment.
Weight Loss, Slimming Guide.
Varicose Veins - How to take care.
Varicose Enlarged Blue Veins.
Health related Websites Design
Hair Care to control Falling Hair
Drugs Banned in India